Follow the below steps
1. Go to Google play store and search for 4shared
2. Download 4shared for android or you can download from this link.
3. Create an account with 4shared if you don't have one
4. Search for this app "z4root"
5. You will see various results for z4root then select "Z4root ZTE blade permanent root v2.0.apk"
6. You can skip step 1,2,4,5 and download z4root below, but you still need to create an account with 4shared before you can be able to download.Z4root ZTE blade permanent root v2.0.apk
By: Zorex94 Z.
7. Open the application and click temporary ROOT to root your device temporary which will unroot when you restart your device.
8. Select permanently root to root your device permanently
9. You can still unroot your device though it has been permanently rooted using the same app.
Check if your android smartphone is rooted or rooted here